Call for participants
Like every year, FOSDEM will take place the first weekend of february in Brussels, Belgium.
Replicant is organizing a community meeting and a workshop that will take place alongside FOSDEM events.
The main intention behind this is to gather Replicant enthusiasts and contributors together in order to share ideas and discuss Replicant-related key topics.
This is a call for the community to participate and propose arguments to discuss.
A wiki page has been prepared, to collect proposals and schedules.
Proposals and questions can be presented to the mailing list.
Examples topics that have been proposed are:
- What directions should the project take, what work to prioritize
- How to fix f-droid to keep Replicant FSDG compliant
Together with the following workshop arguments:
- How to setup the build environment
- Hands on libsamsung-ipc and samsung-ril
- Answer various questions about contributing to Replicant
- Help contributors who are stuck with specific issues
Two free-software-powered polls have been published, to help us chose the best day and time:
We invite whoever might be interested, to indicate their preferred schedule for the events, in order to help us set up a sensible timetable.
The official meeting point and timetables will be published on this blog and on the mailing list.
The meeting report is available: https://redmine.replicant.us/attachments/download/1597/formatted-report.pdf